Specialized in Criminal Defense Backed by 15 Years' Experience as a Former State Prosecutor
Our Pledge to Our Clients
The Law Office of Timothy Hessinger
- To listen to the client and treat each client with respect.
- To promptly return all phone calls from clients.
- To ensure that each client has a complete understanding of the criminal system.
- To ensure that each client understands all the options that are available to him to resolve the case.
- To keep each client fully appraised of the progress of the case.
- To make every effort possible to achieve the best possible results for each client.
- To provide competent, aggressive, legal representation at a reasonable rate.
Award-Winning Experience On Your Side Proven Record of Results
- All charges dropped. 2 Counts Battery
- Reduced to 3 Counts. Wh/Adj 3 years probation. 5 Counts Possession of Child Pornography
- Reduced to 2 counts. Wh/Adj and probation. 9 Counts - Possession of Child Pornography.
- Not Guilty after Jury Trial Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- All charges Dropped. Aggravated Assault With Motor Vehicle
- Reduced to Felony Battery, dismissed, sealed. Aggravated Battery
Your Story Matters & We're Here to Help You
Our Clients Share Their Experience
I was very satisfied with his services and he was the best attorney that I have had the experience working with.Lloyd Law, Jr.
I have referred clients to him over the years with the confidenceLegal Professional
Brilliant and fearless advocateLegal Professional
Why Clients Are Choosing Us Benefits of Choosing Tim Hessinger for Your Case
15 years experience in the State Attorney's office
Confidential, complimentary initial consultations
Accepting calls and cases 24 hours a day
Exclusively devoted to criminal defense
Named Prosecutor of the Year in 2004
Impressive track record of charge reductions, acquittals, and dismissals
Free Consultations Available Contact Our Offices
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (888) 863-7415.