Specialized in Criminal Defense Backed by 15 Years' Experience as a Former State Prosecutor
Domestic Violence Deferred Prosecution Program
If the state attorney files a misdemeanor or felony domestic battery charge, the Domestic Violence Deferred Prosecution Program should be seriously considered.
What are benefits to the Domestic Violence Deferred Prosecution Program?
- If the program is successfully completed the charge is dismissed.
- There are no probation fees saving $50 per month
- There are no court costs or fines saving $875
- There is no conviction
- Lower risk of future domestic violence
- No required court appearances
What are the program requirements?
- 26 weeks of counseling with an approved domestic violence counselor
- Supervision for one year at no cost with no reporting requirement (other than the counseling)
- Cost of counseling on a sliding scale ranging from $11 to $36 dollars per session
- No other charges for one year
- State Attorney Costs ($50 Misdemeanor, $100 Felony)
The Law Office of Timothy Hessinger, P.A. can assist with getting into the Domestic Violence Diversion Program. Call for a free evaluation of your case.
Award-Winning Experience On Your Side Proven Record of Results
- All charges dropped. 2 Counts Battery
- Reduced to 3 Counts. Wh/Adj 3 years probation. 5 Counts Possession of Child Pornography
- Reduced to 2 counts. Wh/Adj and probation. 9 Counts - Possession of Child Pornography.
- Not Guilty after Jury Trial Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- All charges Dropped. Aggravated Assault With Motor Vehicle
- Reduced to Felony Battery, dismissed, sealed. Aggravated Battery
Your Story Matters & We're Here to Help You
Our Clients Share Their Experience
I was very satisfied with his services and he was the best attorney that I have had the experience working with.Lloyd Law, Jr.
I have referred clients to him over the years with the confidenceLegal Professional
Brilliant and fearless advocateLegal Professional
Why Clients Are Choosing Us Benefits of Choosing Tim Hessinger for Your Case
15 years experience in the State Attorney's office
Confidential, complimentary initial consultations
Accepting calls and cases 24 hours a day
Exclusively devoted to criminal defense
Named Prosecutor of the Year in 2004
Impressive track record of charge reductions, acquittals, and dismissals
Free Consultations Available Contact Our Offices
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (888) 863-7415.