as a Former Prosecutor Specialized in Criminal Defense
St. Petersburg Criminal Defense Attorney
Call to Put a Strategic Defense on Your Side
If you were arrested, do not wait to retain the help of a highly experienced criminal defense lawyer. If convicted, your criminal record will be impacted, your rights will be affected, and you may be subject to paying costly fines and serving jail time.
At The Law Office of Timothy Hessinger, we have handled a wide range of cases all, including some of the most high-profile crimes in St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Tampa. Backed by the experience of a former 15 year prosecutor, we have what it takes to obtain a positive outcome for you!
Do not wait to get the help you need. Get started now with a free case evaluation!
Types of Cases We Handle
Backed by ample experience, we have the skills and knowledge it takes to defend your rights and future in even the most complex cases, including those which involve:
Questions We Can Answer When You Call
Attorney Tim Hessinger served as a prosecutor for 15 years before entering private practice. For this reason, he can address any criminal matter, including:
- Do you have an active arrest warrant? We can often avoid an embarrassing scene and arrest.
- Does an old criminal case still haunt you? Some past arrests or dismissals can be sealed or expunged (erased).
- How can you avoid jail? We fight for alternative sentencing for our clients.
- Were your Miranda rights violated? Officers need to read you your Miranda rights if they ask questions about the allegations against you while holding you in custody.
- Why should you hire an attorney? We can provide you with information and benefits of hiring a criminal defense attorney for your case.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a free initial consultation. We will promptly get back to you to discuss your criminal charges and how we can help.
All charges dropped. 2 Counts Battery
Reduced to 3 Counts. Wh/Adj 3 years probation. 5 Counts Possession of Child Pornography
Reduced to 2 counts. Wh/Adj and probation. 9 Counts - Possession of Child Pornography.
Not Guilty after Jury Trial Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
All charges Dropped. Aggravated Assault With Motor Vehicle
Reduced to Felony Battery, dismissed, sealed. Aggravated Battery