The majority of criminal cases are resolved with a plea bargain between the defendant, the state attorney and the judge. This means there is no trial and the defendant is sentenced to a prearranged and agreed upon sentence. A defense attorney negotiating a plea bargain with a state attorney must negotiate from a position of strength. This means that the prosecutor must understand that the defense attorney is ready, willing and able to go to trial if a fair sentence is not offered. Make sure your attorney is a respected trial lawyer and not someone who pleas out every client.
- All charges dropped. 2 Counts Battery
- Reduced to 3 Counts. Wh/Adj 3 years probation. 5 Counts Possession of Child Pornography
- Reduced to 2 counts. Wh/Adj and probation. 9 Counts - Possession of Child Pornography.
- Not Guilty after Jury Trial Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- All charges Dropped. Aggravated Assault With Motor Vehicle
- Reduced to Felony Battery, dismissed, sealed. Aggravated Battery
Our Clients Share Their Experience
I was very satisfied with his services and he was the best attorney that I have had the experience working with.Lloyd Law, Jr.
I have referred clients to him over the years with the confidenceLegal Professional
Brilliant and fearless advocateLegal Professional
15 years experience in the State Attorney's office
Confidential, complimentary initial consultations
Accepting calls and cases 24 hours a day
Exclusively devoted to criminal defense
Named Prosecutor of the Year in 2004
Impressive track record of charge reductions, acquittals, and dismissals
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (888) 863-7415.