Probation can often be reduced after approximately half of the probation term is completed. Community control can also be ended early and rolled over in regular probation at the halfway point. The court usually has complete discretion to shorten a client's probation or community control.
Getting off probation early can be a huge benefit to our clients:
- No more probation fees
- No more risk of a probation or community control violations
- No more reporting
- No more written reports
- You have your freedom back
How Do I Get My Probation Reduced?
To have the best chance at early termination a thorough evaluation of the client's situation and progress should be made. If appropriate, the Law Office of Timothy Hessinger, P.A. will file a motion for early termination, make direct contact with the probation officer, make direct contact with the State Attorney and argue your case to the court.
- All charges dropped. 2 Counts Battery
- Reduced to 3 Counts. Wh/Adj 3 years probation. 5 Counts Possession of Child Pornography
- Reduced to 2 counts. Wh/Adj and probation. 9 Counts - Possession of Child Pornography.
- Not Guilty after Jury Trial Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- All charges Dropped. Aggravated Assault With Motor Vehicle
- Reduced to Felony Battery, dismissed, sealed. Aggravated Battery
Our Clients Share Their Experience
I was very satisfied with his services and he was the best attorney that I have had the experience working with.Lloyd Law, Jr.
I have referred clients to him over the years with the confidenceLegal Professional
Brilliant and fearless advocateLegal Professional
15 years experience in the State Attorney's office
Confidential, complimentary initial consultations
Accepting calls and cases 24 hours a day
Exclusively devoted to criminal defense
Named Prosecutor of the Year in 2004
Impressive track record of charge reductions, acquittals, and dismissals