Why Hire an Attorney?
Benefits to Hiring a St. Petersburg Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you have been accused of any type of criminal offense in the St. Petersburg area, it is absolutely necessary to contact a criminal defense attorney immediately. Still not convinced? Here are a few benefits of hiring a St. Petersburg criminal defense lawyer.
- Your legal representation can defend your rights - If you are unaware of your Miranda Rights at the time of your arrest, the officer will most likely inform you. You have the right to remain silent and the right to an attorney, both of which we strongly advise that you exercise those rights.
- We will advocate you best interests - After being charged with any criminal offense, it will become immediately important to have a protector of your interests. Here at The Law Office of Timothy Hessinger, our main priority is to ensure that your best interests are always sought after when dealing with any type of criminal accusation.
- A criminal defense attorney can have your charges lowered - When working with a legal advocate, they will fight on your behalf to ensure that you do not face maximum penalties for your allegations.
- Your attorney may get you acquitted - That's right. Our legal team has an impressive track record when dealing with virtually all criminal accusations in St. Petersburg. We have helped individuals have charges against them dropped, allowing them to remain free of any harsh penalties or convictions.
Aggressive Legal Representation for St. Petersburg
Securing legal representation should be your first priority. However, choosing to work with an inexperienced firm or a public defender may result in a conviction. Other attorneys who spread their work too thin often lose track of important information or fail to meet the needs of their clients. Here at our office, we pledge to our clients to listen and respect each client, to ensure that you understand all of your available options as a client, to make every effort possible to achieve a favorable outcome and to provide competent, aggressive legal representation at a reasonable rate. If you would like to learn more about our practice and how we may be able to help you find the best possible outcome for your case, call our office today!
Contact a criminal defense attorney for your criminal offense charges in St. Petersburg today.
- All charges dropped. 2 Counts Battery
- Reduced to 3 Counts. Wh/Adj 3 years probation. 5 Counts Possession of Child Pornography
- Reduced to 2 counts. Wh/Adj and probation. 9 Counts - Possession of Child Pornography.
- Not Guilty after Jury Trial Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- All charges Dropped. Aggravated Assault With Motor Vehicle
- Reduced to Felony Battery, dismissed, sealed. Aggravated Battery
Our Clients Share Their Experience
I was very satisfied with his services and he was the best attorney that I have had the experience working with.Lloyd Law, Jr.
I have referred clients to him over the years with the confidenceLegal Professional
Brilliant and fearless advocateLegal Professional
15 years experience in the State Attorney's office
Confidential, complimentary initial consultations
Accepting calls and cases 24 hours a day
Exclusively devoted to criminal defense
Named Prosecutor of the Year in 2004
Impressive track record of charge reductions, acquittals, and dismissals
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (888) 863-7415.