Need Strong Criminal Defense in Pinellas County?
Call Our St. Petersburg Criminal Lawyer1
The Law Office of Timothy Hessinger has handled it all, including some of the most high-profile crimes in St. Petersburg and the surrounding communities of Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, and Pasco Counties.
Attorney Tim Hessinger's experience and understanding of the criminal justice system - as a former prosecutor and as a seasoned defense lawyer - enables us to represent clients both in Florida and out of state on
any criminal charge.
Types of Cases We Handle
Drug Charges - From possession and intent to distribute to drug cultivation and
- Rape and Sex Offenses - From aggravated sexual assault to statutory rape or lewd behavior
- Child Abuse and Child Sex Crimes - From molestation charges to neglect and shaken baby cases
DUI and Major Traffic Violations - Drunk driving, reckless driving, hit-and-run, or driving while suspended. (We handle both the criminal and license suspension aspects of
your DUI defense.)
- Domestic Violence - Domestic battery, permanent injunctions and restraining order violations
- Battery/Assault - Bar fights, altercations, beatings or threats of violence
- Murder or Manslaughter - From first degree murder to involuntary/negligent deaths and shaken baby cases
- Firearm and Deadly Weapon Offenses - Gun crimes and enhancements on other felonies
- Theft and Property Crimes - Shoplifting, bad checks, auto theft, organized crime, Scheme to Defraud
- Burglary or Robbery - Entering a home, car or business, or taking property by threat or force
- Fraud and White-Collar Crimes - Employee theft, investment fraud, insurance fraud, schemes to defraud, embezzlement
- Internet Crimes - Computer crimes, credit card fraud, identity theft, child sex crimes, sexual solicitation and more
- Juvenile Offenses - Emphasizing rehabilitation and non-custody solutions
- Violations of Probation or Community Control - Avoiding imposition of a jail sentence, arrest warrants
Looking for the best defense lawyer in St. Petersburg, FL?
Attorney Tim Hessinger served as a Pinellas County prosecutor before entering private practice. He can address any criminal matter:
The Law Office of Timothy Hessinger provides a free initial consultation. You can call (727) 502-6496 24 hours a day or
contact us by e-mail. We will promptly get back to you to discuss your criminal charges and how we can help.